OWNER

My photo
Philippines
Very much Filipina! My style is very feminine, romantic, and colorful. I love the classics. I may be of the latest trends but I still prefer the timeless! I am into color coordination. I like to clad in all things naughty and nice-- secretary dresses to skin showing bottoms, from barn girl to burlesque! So cheers to laces, ruffles, broderie anglaise, sheer trench, crochet and floral mixes!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

What's poppin', pop corn?




WHAT'S NEW, AYEEN? =p

I chopped, diced, slashed and ate my bangs again. My friends know how much I love my hair, and how I could easily get away with it in however I would want to, whenever I would like to. I want to see it grow again, just as how I want to see myself grow. I took these photos today 'cause I had nothing to do. I hate Sundays.

1 comment:

  1. Hot bangs you got there!=)
    And yea, you're hair's terrific -- mapa-curl, straight, wavy, or whatsoever man..=)

    ReplyDelete