OWNER

My photo
Philippines
Very much Filipina! My style is very feminine, romantic, and colorful. I love the classics. I may be of the latest trends but I still prefer the timeless! I am into color coordination. I like to clad in all things naughty and nice-- secretary dresses to skin showing bottoms, from barn girl to burlesque! So cheers to laces, ruffles, broderie anglaise, sheer trench, crochet and floral mixes!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

ALL FOR THE SHOES OF LOVE


Cinderella is a proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life.

A good pair of shoes is oh so hard to get rid of. I am not so much of a shoe addict but I like collecting shoes. I so love shoes. The beauty in them makes my knees weak. I believe that every pair has a story to tell-- a life to speak of. But then again, why can't life be similar to shopping for shoes? You know you can try it on your feet before you buy it. If someone gives you a pair which doesn't fit your size, you can have it replaced. 

But it can't be. It doesn't always work that way. We can't have everything we want. Finding love is like finding shoes. People go after the good looking ones, but they end up choosing the one they feel comfortable with. 


And there will always be a favorite pair. Something which you can wear anytime of the day, almost everywhere you go. Trust me, they seldom go with Louboutin. Most people would say that a pair of slippers can go a long way. That's .

No comments:

Post a Comment