I'm the girl who waits months for a single kiss. A kiss that makes the months apart worth every second. I stay up late at night because I don't want to miss a chance to talk to you. I wait by the phone just in case you call. The girl who prays every night for your safety, and the girlfriend who waits at home while you are off at war.
When I agreed to be your girlfriend, I have already embraced the fact that you are married to your job in the military. I know that you value trust and honesty so much, and I have always been willing to give that to you.
My heart is filled with faithfulness and loyalty, and I hope and pray that you will do likewise.
I have accepted the reality of your deployments. You'll be late, or perhaps you won't be there for me all time, and you may even forget some events that should be remembered. 

No comments:
Post a Comment