
There are some things that I don't understand. I'll never understand the goosebumps I get after the first ice cream bite. I'll never understand dreams that I have had, with strangers in them-- people I have neither met nor seen. I'll never understand why someone can keep going back to what hurts him/her. But I do understand that once I understand everything, the world will lose its shine. Curiosity killed the cat. But hell yeah, the cat had nine lives.
So yeah, why would I limit the spectrum of happiness to an "ideal" when I, as an individual, have the superb opportunity to expand it? It isn't something that you should be uncomfortable about achieving. Putting everything (that I don't understand) aside, I'm just tossing out my vocabulary to tell, somehow, what an egoistic pleasure I felt-- or feel, perhaps. My brain started to be lit by some sort of silver lightning. My happiness is akin to but greater than physical pleasure, as seen when my cheeks become burnt just as they did in an earlier time frame. My are were sharp and my sight is functioning at an angle close to 360 degrees-- I was exaggerating, of course. Silly.
My greatest fear is the fear of the unknown, and the uncertainty of this happiness is sucking me and my nothingness hard and fast. The risks I take are always calculated, but man. I am so bad at its Math. Oh, man. Should I hop right in, take a risk, and let the curiosity kill me at once? What if it doesn't work?
Aah, what if it does?
Damn. It's time to use my 8th life. Meow.

No comments:
Post a Comment