OWNER

My photo
Philippines
Very much Filipina! My style is very feminine, romantic, and colorful. I love the classics. I may be of the latest trends but I still prefer the timeless! I am into color coordination. I like to clad in all things naughty and nice-- secretary dresses to skin showing bottoms, from barn girl to burlesque! So cheers to laces, ruffles, broderie anglaise, sheer trench, crochet and floral mixes!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

SEARCH ENGINE

Women's magazines show females and teach males that a perfect boyfriend should be a warrior in the workplace; a marvel when it comes to clothes, cooking, and decoration; a stud in the bedroom; a god in the gym; a child lover; and a sensitive guy who cries when he watches A Walk to Remember and Romeo&Juliet. Unfortunately for most women, this type of man usually has a boyfriend.

But hell NO. I just want a simple, easy, and straightforward relationship. One that can let me have a fun company, a sensible conversation, and all the solitary time without interruption- just when I have to.. A partner, not an investigator! And it's like finding a diamond in hay.

And I am pretty much not a good search engine.

No comments:

Post a Comment