OWNER

My photo
Philippines
Very much Filipina! My style is very feminine, romantic, and colorful. I love the classics. I may be of the latest trends but I still prefer the timeless! I am into color coordination. I like to clad in all things naughty and nice-- secretary dresses to skin showing bottoms, from barn girl to burlesque! So cheers to laces, ruffles, broderie anglaise, sheer trench, crochet and floral mixes!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'VE SEEN SOME THINGS THAT A WOMAN AIN'T SUPPOSED TO SEE





The real salt of the earth people are hard to find. Those who espouse the essence of substance over superficiality. I hold these people with the highest regard. Save my family and dear friends, I have been defined as she who's not as shallow as everyone thinks. All because I've seen some things that a woman ain't supposed to see-- that, I consider as something which is thinned between compliment and censure.


I can eat like a king, may speak in the language of the streets. You can hear my sentences punctuated with expressions from the vernacular, and i don't prance around in wings and halo with the message from the Almighty. I may not have a squeaky clean image. Basically, I'm not the Belle-of-the-soirée-material. I live in a world that I made my self believe in, not in a fantasy about people and places as I'd like them to be.

Sometimes, I wish I can just run in a fast paced world and jump of a crucial cliff without a scratch-- all for the excitement of the heart, and that I can go on without acknowledging the presence of others. But I wasn't raised to be selfish, although I know I am at times.

I want to be in some place peaceful, because I have always dreamed of a peaceful haven. Lie still in an open field filled with purple and yellow roses, green grass and white dandelions being carried by the Christmas breeze. All that, as I get a load of the simple wonders of the world. Imagining a baby in my arms, that man I fought with this morning and that same one I'm going to make love to the night after. Thoughts of serenity.

I wish that someone had told me what I am telling you now. It would have been easier that way. Like how I would have led my life if I hadn't been lured away by false ideas. Today is just one of the many days that I have been thinking a lot. I can see so much, hear so much. I have seen some things that a woman ain't supposed to see. Sometimes I hate feeling this way, but not today. Not today.

P.S.
I made this entry with so much thoughts and emotions, I can almost touch them. So, bear with me now. 'Cause I know tomorrow, I will laugh at how I felt today. Ironic.

No comments:

Post a Comment