OWNER

My photo
Philippines
Very much Filipina! My style is very feminine, romantic, and colorful. I love the classics. I may be of the latest trends but I still prefer the timeless! I am into color coordination. I like to clad in all things naughty and nice-- secretary dresses to skin showing bottoms, from barn girl to burlesque! So cheers to laces, ruffles, broderie anglaise, sheer trench, crochet and floral mixes!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

SINGLE IS SEXY, &&SO ARE YOU


The choice is yours. It's Saturday night, you've made it through another busy week and are faced with the task of surviving yet another dateless weekend. You can corral some friends, be sociable and head out to a local bar or resolve to settle in for a night of soul-searching over sushi and a good read.


It's been a while since I last juggled my thoughts through blogging. While all the couples are busy wondering what they're gonna get for V-day (fresh flowers, mushy cards, unforgettable date, steamy sex), I realize how people make so much fuzz on celebrating V-day with a good deal. So how is it gonna go for singles? Noo way. V-day isn't much of an extraordinaire event. Gazillions of reasons are there to have alone time on V-day. You don't have to be in a relationship just so you can celebrate V-day. Everyday can be Valentine's Day. It's just that, people celebrate it on one same day-- Feb.14, which means mdami kang kahati. Puno lahat ng resto, bentang-benta ang mga bulaklak, at pareho pa 'yung card na natanggap nyo ng bestfriend mo.

So what am i trying to say? You can be my valentine and i can be yours, but that isn't necessary. It's like cherry on top of my ice cream. I can go about having the ice cream alone but the cherry makes it even more interesting-- makes more job for my tongue and teeth. Hey! That's not dirty talking. That's called figure of speech. So hush, don't rush. One day, you'll get those teethy smiles after reading mushy quotes from someone you deserve to have. ;)
Belated Happy Lub-Dub Day! Keep those hearts pumping. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment